TI-Basics - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

TI-Basics

rammstein rulerammstein rule Posts: 2Member
Welcome guys and girls to my post.

I want to take this change of asking you al, if you have some things you know of TI-Basics.

This the language used to program the TI Cgraphic calculator.

I hope you understand my post.

Comments

• the walrusthe walrus Posts: 249Member
    i dont know if that was a typo, but i dont know anything about a TI C graphing calculator. i do know about the TI-80 to 84 series (TI-80, TI-81, TI-82, TI-83, TI-83 plus, TI-84, TI-84 plus). if you have a question about one of those calculators i could probably help you.. other TI calcs will probably be similar though, so what did you want to know?
  • rammstein rulerammstein rule Posts: 2Member
    : Welcome guys and girls to my post.
    :
    : I want to take this change of asking you al, if you have some things you know of TI-Basics.
    :
    : This the language used to program the TI Cgraphic calculator.
    :
    : I hope you understand my post.
    :
    :
    I mean the program language used for a TI-83.
    If some of you could give me some information about this language.
  • the walrusthe walrus Posts: 249Member
    : : Welcome guys and girls to my post.
    : :
    : : I want to take this change of asking you al, if you have some things you know of TI-Basics.
    : : This the language used to program the TI Cgraphic calculator.
    : : I hope you understand my post.
    : I mean the program language used for a TI-83.
    : If some of you could give me some information about this language.
    :

there are two programming languages available for the TI-83. the one you are talking about is TI-BASIC, which is very similar to any other form of BASIC. have you ever programmed in QBASIC or Visual Basic or any other form of BASIC? you can also program for the TI-83 in TI-ASM, which is an assembly language and must be programmed and compiled on the computer and uploaded to the calculator. TI-ASM allows you to make much more complicated programs, but is a harder language to learn if you don't have any experience in assembly. TI-BASIC is very easy.. Other than that I don't really know what kind of information to give you, because I don't know what you know. For instance, if you don't even know how to make a new program and start programming, press PRGM and then press the right arrow twice to get to the NEW option, and create a new program that way. then you can access the statements of the language by pressing the PRGM button (and other buttons) from within a program. but if you already know this much, then i am wasting your time, so why don't you ask a more detailed question.