Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Newest Visual Basic

Hello! I am new to Visual Basic. I was wondering where I could find the newest version and ho different is it from the old liberty basic.
Also how much is it??? Is there a free trial or pictures of it??
Thanks!!!

Comments

• infidelinfidel Posts: 2,900Member
    : Hello! I am new to Visual Basic. I was wondering where I could find the newest version and ho different is it from the old liberty basic.
    : Also how much is it??? Is there a free trial or pictures of it??

The latest version is VB.NET, and you can download the compilers and libraries for free. You can also find free IDEs for it. If you want Visual Studio for it, though, you'll have to spend a gazillion dollars (or thereabout).

[size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]

[code]
    $ select * from users where clue > 0
    no rows returned
    [/code]