user controls...help!! - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

user controls...help!!

jenny904jenny904 Posts: 4Member
Can someone plese tell me how to create and use User Controls?!?

Comments

• mr_popomr_popo Posts: 5Member
    : Can someone plese tell me how to create and use User Controls?!?
    : create a new project then select user control library.

• cucucucu Posts: 39Member
    Hello Jenny!

The user controls are likely the public classes. If you have used vb.net, you see some of those inside the toolbox. If you want to create your own control it you should know how to create classes and dll files beyond of this ActiveX components.

It takes time to learn but I suggest you to start with creating classes for the specific application you have worked on. The classes are much easier where you can define properties of the objects and then internally call this inside your code...

Take it easy!