dynamic crystal report generation - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

dynamic crystal report generation

i am a beginner at vb.net and has got stuck with this problem where i have to generate report dynamically on the basis of valuses in my datatable. Actully my table is also a dynamically generated table which consists of some fixed columns and some variating columns which keep chanding in accordance with user selection
NAME , IDNO, CENTER, TOTAL
these components i.e test1, test2... depends on how many components each subject has...
i have the datatable with me with all currectv value now i want to display the content of this perticular table in the crystal report for the user to view it and print it ... if required
so any hepl regarding the same will be useful to me
thankyou
Puneet Shadija

Comments

• softrickssoftricks Posts: 24Member
    : i am a beginner at vb.net and has got stuck with this problem where i have to generate report dynamically on the basis of valuses in my datatable. Actully my table is also a dynamically generated table which consists of some fixed columns and some variating columns which keep chanding in accordance with user selection
    : NAME , IDNO, CENTER, TOTAL
    : these components i.e test1, test2... depends on how many components each subject has...
    : i have the datatable with me with all currectv value now i want to display the content of this perticular table in the crystal report for the user to view it and print it ... if required
    : so any hepl regarding the same will be useful to me
    : thankyou
    : Puneet Shadija
    :
    '--------------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>
    Hi,
    you can find your request at www.softricks.5u.com