VB/C++

Yup, you may have guess it. I'm another one of those desperate people looking for programmers to help build my world. You've probably read these things hundreds of times, so i'll make it short.

I am very well skilled at Graphical Interface, Novice at pixel art, and expert musician. I have a web domain sitting around doing nothing at www.chronicalgames.com

The game i am looking to run would be similar to Nexon's Dark Ages. Lots of community events, like town meetings, government, church mass, quests and such. Basically, not JUST a game, but a community of people living in a fantasy based isometric roleplaying environment.

Email me at ([email protected]) if you're interested.

Payment... well, i'm 17 and unemployed, so unfortunately you'll have to work for free. But i do want to charge a small fee for online pay, so if it happens programmers will receive payment for work that way. But very determined, dedicated, and enthusiastic about creating the best multiplay online roleplaying game out there.

Thank you for reading.

Comments

• : Yup, you may have guess it. I'm another one of those desperate people looking for programmers to help build my world. You've probably read these things hundreds of times, so i'll make it short.
    :
    : I am very well skilled at Graphical Interface, Novice at pixel art, and expert musician. I have a web domain sitting around doing nothing at www.chronicalgames.com
    :
    : The game i am looking to run would be similar to Nexon's Dark Ages. Lots of community events, like town meetings, government, church mass, quests and such. Basically, not JUST a game, but a community of people living in a fantasy based isometric roleplaying environment.
    :
    : Email me at ([email protected]) if you're interested.
    :
    : Payment... well, i'm 17 and unemployed, so unfortunately you'll have to work for free. But i do want to charge a small fee for online pay, so if it happens programmers will receive payment for work that way. But very determined, dedicated, and enthusiastic about creating the best multiplay online roleplaying game out there.
    :
    : Thank you for reading.
    :

well, I have to say(somebody does) it's great that you want to make something, and you seem to have an idea of what you want. but that is not enough. I suggest you write a design doc. start by taking all your ideas, and break them down into catagories. what do you want it to do, or not do, how exactly do you want it to look? what terrain is going to be present? draw a rought sketch of you maps. what platform are you aiming for? learn about the programming options for that platform, plan you code so it will do all the things you want, and code one piece at a time. I have my own projects, and i tell you, the better you plan is, the further it will get