Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

system DSN

How to create System DSN automatically. i can able to manually create system dsn . But i want to create system dsn automaticall.when i am setup my program,thats create automatically & have to connected the specific database.How it possible?
What is the Syntex of sendkey & how it works?

Comments

• Mike_AB1Mike_AB1 Posts: 49Member
    : How to create System DSN automatically. i can able to manually create system dsn . But i want to create system dsn automaticall.when i am setup my program,thats create automatically & have to connected the specific database.How it possible?
    : What is the Syntex of sendkey & how it works?
    :
    :

To create system DSN you have to add key and values into the registry.
    You can find instructions and sample on the Microsoft site:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;184608
    Article ID : 184608
    How To Programmatically Create a DSN for SQL Server with VB

Mike.