Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Data Control

I wrote a database program which uses Data control and dbgrid control (ado). It uses ms access database named bd2.mdb. my program works perfectly but when i compile the program... The Compiled executable code won't run on other computers eventhough I copied the database (db2.mdb)file at the right folder on the other computer. There is an error message saying - Unregistred Class CLSID: {10000113232.. etc...) Additionaly, the compiled exe code run perfectly on my computer where it was compiled... Help please....

Comments

• dokken2dokken2 Posts: 532Member
    : I wrote a database program which uses Data control and dbgrid control (ado). It uses ms access database named bd2.mdb. my program works perfectly but when i compile the program... The Compiled executable code won't run on other computers eventhough I copied the database (db2.mdb)file at the right folder on the other computer. There is an error message saying - Unregistred Class CLSID: {10000113232.. etc...) Additionaly, the compiled exe code run perfectly on my computer where it was compiled... Help please....
    :

Did you run the package and deployment wizard to build a setup/install program? I assume you copied the EXE to another computer, which will not work if your program depends on any activeX or COM components.
    Try building a setup program then install on the other pc.
  • BcolOutcastBcolOutcast Posts: 7Member
    Thankz Man! I used the packaging and deployment wizard and it works fine now.. Thank you very much.