Data Control - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Data Control

I wrote a database program which uses Data control and dbgrid control (ado). It uses ms access database named bd2.mdb. my program works perfectly but when i compile the program... The Compiled executable code won't run on other computers eventhough I copied the database (db2.mdb)file at the right folder on the other computer. There is an error message saying - Unregistred Class CLSID: {10000113232.. etc...) Additionaly, the compiled exe code run perfectly on my computer where it was compiled... Help please....

Comments

• dokken2dokken2 Posts: 532Member
    : I wrote a database program which uses Data control and dbgrid control (ado). It uses ms access database named bd2.mdb. my program works perfectly but when i compile the program... The Compiled executable code won't run on other computers eventhough I copied the database (db2.mdb)file at the right folder on the other computer. There is an error message saying - Unregistred Class CLSID: {10000113232.. etc...) Additionaly, the compiled exe code run perfectly on my computer where it was compiled... Help please....
    :

Did you run the package and deployment wizard to build a setup/install program? I assume you copied the EXE to another computer, which will not work if your program depends on any activeX or COM components.
    Try building a setup program then install on the other pc.
  • BcolOutcastBcolOutcast Posts: 7Member
    Thankz Man! I used the packaging and deployment wizard and it works fine now.. Thank you very much.