Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

rtos for 8051

hi

i have to make an rtos for 8051 as my final year project.
can any one give me some refrences for 8051 programming in C.

i m using 8051 IP CORE with cyclone chip kit. the chip has a bootloader program which checks the functionalities of all the hardware when the chip is powered.

now the prblm lies tht if i m able to execute a program at ny adress location i store it then wht do i mean by making a separate os? wht is running my program in the kit stored at any location?

do we need to give memory maping for our rtos such as paging ? or is it all alreday taken care of?

ur ideas will be appreciated.

soni

Comments

• nitinninenitinnine Posts: 1Member
    hey Soni...
    Rtos is reqd for supporting features like multi-tasking.

: hi
    :
    : i have to make an rtos for 8051 as my final year project.
    : can any one give me some refrences for 8051 programming in C.
    :
    : i m using 8051 IP CORE with cyclone chip kit. the chip has a bootloader program which checks the functionalities of all the hardware when the chip is powered.
    :
    : now the prblm lies tht if i m able to execute a program at ny adress location i store it then wht do i mean by making a separate os? wht is running my program in the kit stored at any location?
    :
    : do we need to give memory maping for our rtos such as paging ? or is it all alreday taken care of?
    :
    : ur ideas will be appreciated.
    :
    : soni