rtos for 8051 - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

rtos for 8051

hi

i have to make an rtos for 8051 as my final year project.
can any one give me some refrences for 8051 programming in C.

i m using 8051 IP CORE with cyclone chip kit. the chip has a bootloader program which checks the functionalities of all the hardware when the chip is powered.

now the prblm lies tht if i m able to execute a program at ny adress location i store it then wht do i mean by making a separate os? wht is running my program in the kit stored at any location?

do we need to give memory maping for our rtos such as paging ? or is it all alreday taken care of?

ur ideas will be appreciated.

soni

Comments

• nitinninenitinnine Posts: 1Member
    hey Soni...
    Rtos is reqd for supporting features like multi-tasking.

: hi
    :
    : i have to make an rtos for 8051 as my final year project.
    : can any one give me some refrences for 8051 programming in C.
    :
    : i m using 8051 IP CORE with cyclone chip kit. the chip has a bootloader program which checks the functionalities of all the hardware when the chip is powered.
    :
    : now the prblm lies tht if i m able to execute a program at ny adress location i store it then wht do i mean by making a separate os? wht is running my program in the kit stored at any location?
    :
    : do we need to give memory maping for our rtos such as paging ? or is it all alreday taken care of?
    :
    : ur ideas will be appreciated.
    :
    : soni