Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Crystal Reports in Visual Basic 6.0

mk_swatimk_swati Posts: 4Member
Hi
I have installed Visual Basic 6.0 and Crystal Reports 10. But don't know how to import report prepared in Crystal Reports 10 in visual basic. plz guide me to do that i will be very thankful to replyer

Majid Khan

Comments

• ganesh4uganesh4u Posts: 68Member
    : Hi
    : I have installed Visual Basic 6.0 and Crystal Reports 10. But don't know how to import report prepared in Crystal Reports 10 in visual basic. plz guide me to do that i will be very thankful to replyer
    :
    : Majid Khan
    :
    :
    : open new project in vb. goto project menu click component .Component form vill be displayed .then select crystal report control in list.click ok.now you have crystal report control available in your toolbox
    :

Ganesh :)

• mk_swatimk_swati Posts: 4Member
    : : Hi
    : : I have installed Visual Basic 6.0 and Crystal Reports 10. But don't know how to import report prepared in Crystal Reports 10 in visual basic. plz guide me to do that i will be very thankful to replyer
    : :
    : : Majid Khan
    : : open new project in vb. goto project menu click component .Component form vill be displayed .then select crystal report control in list.click ok.now you have crystal report control available in your toolbox
    My
    : : i have tried this but could not found any control that can be added to this please help me again

:
    : Ganesh :)
    :
    :

• ganesh4uganesh4u Posts: 68Member
    hi,
    Again i am telling you.
    open new project in vb.Select form.goto project menu select components.
    Components form will be displayed.with tabs for component,Designers,insertable objects.select components tab.here you have list of all available controls.press C on keyboard so your cursor will move to components starting with c.Select Crystal report control by click on checkbox beside it.then click apply.You will have Crystal report control available on your toolbox.Now drag crystal report control and drop on form.

if your are not able to find out Report control in components list you may need to reinstall crystal report

regards.
    Ganesh :)