Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Graphics programming in VB.NET

Hi!
I liked all that I have seen of "VB.NET School". Congratulations to the author (Faraz Rasheed) and to Programmers Heaven for the NetSchool project.
I'd like to see some lessons about graphics programming in VB.NET.
Is there a lesson that I have missed?
I've been told that VB.NET does not support the "pset" and associated functions (commands) that we had in VB6; further, they say that there is no equivalent for the "pset" command in VB.NET!!???
So, do we use the DrawLine function and make the endpoints identical? Isn't that kind of heavy handed?
I like do do graphics programming so I do PSET quite a lot! Anyone have any info about this? Any site refs?
Thanks in advance,
Tej Singh

Comments

• DrMartenDrMarten Member Posts: 748
    : Hi!
    : I liked all that I have seen of "VB.NET School". Congratulations to the author (Faraz Rasheed) and to Programmers Heaven for the NetSchool project.
    : I'd like to see some lessons about graphics programming in VB.NET.
    : Is there a lesson that I have missed?
    : I've been told that VB.NET does not support the "pset" and associated functions (commands) that we had in VB6; further, they say that there is no equivalent for the "pset" command in VB.NET!!???
    : So, do we use the DrawLine function and make the endpoints identical? Isn't that kind of heavy handed?
    : I like do do graphics programming so I do PSET quite a lot! Anyone have any info about this? Any site refs?
    : Thanks in advance,
    : Tej Singh

======================================================================
    Hi,

See SetPixel and GetPixel instead.

I've done a graphics demo ( work in progress ) if you are interested?

Regards,

Dr M.