Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Project in Windows Programming

Hi people,
I am varunkumar doing my II yr MSc(Software Eng) in PSG College of Technology,Coimbatore,India. I need a project in windows programming. Can you pls suggest me a project?

Bye....

Comments

• AsmGuru62AsmGuru62 Posts: 6,519Member
    : Hi people,
    : I am varunkumar doing my II yr MSc(Software Eng) in PSG College of Technology,Coimbatore,India. I need a project in windows programming. Can you pls suggest me a project?
    :
    : Bye....
    :
    [blue]
    Text Editor with auto-complete
    Bitmap editor
    Database engine and example how to use it - small database
    Resource editor
    Electronic Form system (Designer and Filler)
    ...tools in other words...
    [/blue]
  • varunkumarvarunkumar Posts: 18Member
    Hi,

Can I what is meant by Electronic Form system (Designer and Filler) ??
    Can you please give me more abt this....pls....

: Hi,
    :
    : Can I what is meant by Electronic Form system (Designer and Filler) ??
    : Can you please give me more abt this....pls....
    :
    :
    :
    [blue]You make a program - Form Designer. It works like a dialog designer - you drop some fields on a form, resize them. The fields can be difeerent types: drop-down list, checkbox, text fields, labels, images, shapes, etc. You save it all as a form file.

Then you create a next program called Form Filler - it can load the form file you created with Designer and this time - it is in RUN mode - you can fill the data and save it into a database using ODBC or your own data files.

Using the form system you can easily create databases and views into these databases without writing the code every time for every business you can imagine.[/blue]
  • varunkumarvarunkumar Posts: 18Member
    Hi,
    Thanks for your help....
    ihav got some idea for starting a project....
    i hav got another idea ......
    i thought of doing a video cutter....is it feasible to finish it within two months...it should support almost all video files....can u pls let me know the file format of video files and the api to load them.....

bye...
    Varunkumar
    : Hi,
    : Thanks for your help....
    : ihav got some idea for starting a project....
    : i hav got another idea ......
    : i thought of doing a video cutter....is it feasible to finish it within two months...it should support almost all video files....can u pls let me know the file format of video files and the api to load them.....
    :
    : bye...
    : Varunkumar
    :
    [blue]http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/mslu/winprog/unicode_layer_multimedia_apis.asp[/blue]