Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

im desperate for help

just_learningjust_learning Posts: 1Member
hi

i made a pasword form now i have to integrate into the project and im stuck

what he needs is when the application is loaded a screen appears where a password must be entered and if after three tries the application should close automatically the password needs to be included in the code in the form of a global constant in the code module and once a valid password is entered the password screen should be unloaded and the main screen displayed.

i stuck cause im not sure how to code this

your help is greatly appreciated

Comments

• Azurith_XEONAzurith_XEON Posts: 15Member
    hey, im' not sure if this will work, but it's worth a try anyways.

CLS
    passw1x$=password
    INPUT "Please enter your password: ";password1$,
    Print "Validating Password..."
    Wait (5000)
    If password1$=passw1x$
    print "Authorization correct."
    else
    passwxx#=1
    endif
    If password1$=passw1x$
    print "Welcome"
    else
    passwxx#=passwxx#+1
    If passwxx#=3 then exit
    If password1$=passw1x$ then goto main
    Main:

i'm not sure if it will accept the variables, if it does, change the password on the second line to the password you want. also if you don't want to wait 5 seconds then remove that line. i really don't know if this will work though, it's my first try at password blocking. so i hope it helps.

~~Azurith_Xeon