Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

I NEED QBasic!!!

JayB05JayB05 Posts: 2Member
If anyone can help me I need QBasic!! I am taking QBasic in college and I need the program at home in order to run programs. I have the QBasic by Example textbook by Greg Perry. If anyone could point me to a download it would b greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

• Josh CodeJosh Code Posts: 675Member
    : If anyone can help me I need QBasic!! I am taking QBasic in college and I need the program at home in order to run programs. I have the QBasic by Example textbook by Greg Perry. If anyone could point me to a download it would b greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    :

I just used google and got it in seconds. I'm not posting the link because it helps you be lazy.
  • JayB05JayB05 Posts: 2Member
    : : If anyone can help me I need QBasic!! I am taking QBasic in college and I need the program at home in order to run programs. I have the QBasic by Example textbook by Greg Perry. If anyone could point me to a download it would b greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    : :
    :
    : I just used google and got it in seconds. I'm not posting the link because it helps you be lazy.
    :
    Josh Code I asked for help not a smart ass answer. It only takes a few seconds for you to bend over and kiss your own ass.
  • Josh CodeJosh Code Posts: 675Member
    : : : If anyone can help me I need QBasic!! I am taking QBasic in college and I need the program at home in order to run programs. I have the QBasic by Example textbook by Greg Perry. If anyone could point me to a download it would b greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    : : :
    : : I just used google and got it in seconds. I'm not posting the link because it helps you be lazy.
    : Josh Code I asked for help not a smart ass answer. It only takes a few seconds for you to bend over and kiss your own ass.
    :

You asked for someone to help you be lazy.

Do it yourself!

If you don't know how to search for something on the web, get out of whatever program you are in college because it won't help you.

If you really want others to do little things that a 4 y/o can do, here's the link for QBasic.
    http://webpages.csus.edu/~sac19488/qbasic.htm

If you have trouble finding the big bold faced link, please post again.