Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

validation from Database

dmu4014dmu4014 Posts: 5Member
I am working on an examination project, where I am trying to conctrcut a Timr Reg system where the employees can recoed there starttime finish time and alos info like vavation or illness. I have made a windows aplication, in which I have created a Formwith a button and a text filed, I am scusessfull in makeing the button to function ti go to next form, but my question is how I can make a function where when entering the first window the validation for ESSN can be done so if a worng ESSN is entered,the system should shw an error box or messange the correct number should be ebtered, is there a validation needed for that how it can be done.

at the end when the number is enterded it opnes another form where there are three buttons one is for start and second is for finish and third is for recording illness or vecationtime or absence.

at the end all info is recoredeinto a file(which is text format or Xml)