Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Auto Clicker

TechZimmyTechZimmy Posts: 26Member
Im trying to make a program that will click the mouse a certain number of times a second (probably 10), no matter where the mouse is on the screen. The only code I have found that offers any explaination on how to do this is a single program that moves the mouse to a specific location and then clicks. Is it possible just to simulate a mouse click without moving it?

Comments

• BitByBit_ThorBitByBit_Thor Posts: 2,444Member
    : Im trying to make a program that will click the mouse a certain number of times a second (probably 10), no matter where the mouse is on the screen. The only code I have found that offers any explaination on how to do this is a single program that moves the mouse to a specific location and then clicks. Is it possible just to simulate a mouse click without moving it?
    :

Remove the part where it moves the mouse?
    Reply with the code and some of us might be able to hack it around to just a mouse click.

Greets...
    Richard

• superjoe30superjoe30 Posts: 174Member
    : : Im trying to make a program that will click the mouse a certain number of times a second (probably 10), no matter where the mouse is on the screen. The only code I have found that offers any explaination on how to do this is a single program that moves the mouse to a specific location and then clicks. Is it possible just to simulate a mouse click without moving it?
    : :

I made a program like this. :) Mine, however, clicks 50 times a second. I don't have the code with me, but I can tell you what it uses.
    It uses windows api to send a mouse click. In my program, you can push a button on the joystick/keyboard to activate/deactivate the clicking. You can also control the mouse location with api. I'll post another reply with an example when I get home.

_____ __________ _____
    _____-[red]SUPERJOE30[/red]-_____
    __-[red]Superjoe Software[/red]-__

• TechZimmyTechZimmy Posts: 26Member
    : : : Im trying to make a program that will click the mouse a certain number of times a second (probably 10), no matter where the mouse is on the screen. The only code I have found that offers any explaination on how to do this is a single program that moves the mouse to a specific location and then clicks. Is it possible just to simulate a mouse click without moving it?
    : : :
    :
    : I made a program like this. :) Mine, however, clicks 50 times a second. I don't have the code with me, but I can tell you what it uses.
    : It uses windows api to send a mouse click. In my program, you can push a button on the joystick/keyboard to activate/deactivate the clicking. You can also control the mouse location with api. I'll post another reply with an example when I get home.
    :
    :
    : _____ __________ _____
    : _____-[red]SUPERJOE30[/red]-_____
    : __-[red]Superjoe Software[/red]-__
    :
    :
    :

I found the solution. Im using caps lock to enable and disable the clicking. Its great for cheating at stupid flash games. Thanks!
    : I found the solution. Im using caps lock to enable and disable the clicking. Its great for cheating at stupid flash games. Thanks!
    :

Yeah... and it also works well for Risk when you have an army of 2000 facing an army of 2000 (Risk II on the computer :-D)

Greets...
    Richard

• superjoe30superjoe30 Posts: 174Member

: I found the solution. Im using caps lock to enable and disable the clicking. Its great for cheating at stupid flash games. Thanks!
    :

That's funny because that's exactly why I created mine for.

_____ __________ _____
    _____-[red]SUPERJOE30[/red]-_____
    __-[red]Superjoe Software[/red]-__

:
    : : I found the solution. Im using caps lock to enable and disable the clicking. Its great for cheating at stupid flash games. Thanks!
    : :
    :
    : That's funny because that's exactly why I created mine for.
    :
    :
    : _____ __________ _____
    : _____-[red]SUPERJOE30[/red]-_____
    : __-[red]Superjoe Software[/red]-__
    :
    :
    :

I created one of my own do clicking for me at Risk II... I was kinda bored so I started to create two armies of over 1000 batallions... I WASN'T GOING TO MANUALLY CLICK OVER 400 TIMES!!!!!!

Greets...
    Richard

• priya_sankapriya_sanka Posts: 15Member
    Hi,
    I want to disable the working of right mouse button on a form when it is executing. Can u suggest me a solution.

Thanks
    Krishna Priya.
    : Hi,
    : I want to disable the working of right mouse button on a form when it is executing. Can u suggest me a solution.
    :
    : Thanks
    : Krishna Priya.
    :

In what way? On a normal form, the Right mouse button doesn't do anything unless you handle the event, does it?

Greets...
    Richard