Auto Clicker - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Auto Clicker

TechZimmyTechZimmy Posts: 26Member
Im trying to make a program that will click the mouse a certain number of times a second (probably 10), no matter where the mouse is on the screen. The only code I have found that offers any explaination on how to do this is a single program that moves the mouse to a specific location and then clicks. Is it possible just to simulate a mouse click without moving it?

Comments

• BitByBit_ThorBitByBit_Thor Posts: 2,444Member
    : Im trying to make a program that will click the mouse a certain number of times a second (probably 10), no matter where the mouse is on the screen. The only code I have found that offers any explaination on how to do this is a single program that moves the mouse to a specific location and then clicks. Is it possible just to simulate a mouse click without moving it?
    :

Remove the part where it moves the mouse?
    Reply with the code and some of us might be able to hack it around to just a mouse click.

Greets...
    Richard

• superjoe30superjoe30 Posts: 174Member
    : : Im trying to make a program that will click the mouse a certain number of times a second (probably 10), no matter where the mouse is on the screen. The only code I have found that offers any explaination on how to do this is a single program that moves the mouse to a specific location and then clicks. Is it possible just to simulate a mouse click without moving it?
    : :

I made a program like this. :) Mine, however, clicks 50 times a second. I don't have the code with me, but I can tell you what it uses.
    It uses windows api to send a mouse click. In my program, you can push a button on the joystick/keyboard to activate/deactivate the clicking. You can also control the mouse location with api. I'll post another reply with an example when I get home.

_____ __________ _____
    _____-[red]SUPERJOE30[/red]-_____
    __-[red]Superjoe Software[/red]-__

• TechZimmyTechZimmy Posts: 26Member
    : : : Im trying to make a program that will click the mouse a certain number of times a second (probably 10), no matter where the mouse is on the screen. The only code I have found that offers any explaination on how to do this is a single program that moves the mouse to a specific location and then clicks. Is it possible just to simulate a mouse click without moving it?
    : : :
    :
    : I made a program like this. :) Mine, however, clicks 50 times a second. I don't have the code with me, but I can tell you what it uses.
    : It uses windows api to send a mouse click. In my program, you can push a button on the joystick/keyboard to activate/deactivate the clicking. You can also control the mouse location with api. I'll post another reply with an example when I get home.
    :
    :
    : _____ __________ _____
    : _____-[red]SUPERJOE30[/red]-_____
    : __-[red]Superjoe Software[/red]-__
    :
    :
    :

I found the solution. Im using caps lock to enable and disable the clicking. Its great for cheating at stupid flash games. Thanks!
    : I found the solution. Im using caps lock to enable and disable the clicking. Its great for cheating at stupid flash games. Thanks!
    :

Yeah... and it also works well for Risk when you have an army of 2000 facing an army of 2000 (Risk II on the computer :-D)

Greets...
    Richard

• superjoe30superjoe30 Posts: 174Member

: I found the solution. Im using caps lock to enable and disable the clicking. Its great for cheating at stupid flash games. Thanks!
    :

That's funny because that's exactly why I created mine for.

_____ __________ _____
    _____-[red]SUPERJOE30[/red]-_____
    __-[red]Superjoe Software[/red]-__

:
    : : I found the solution. Im using caps lock to enable and disable the clicking. Its great for cheating at stupid flash games. Thanks!
    : :
    :
    : That's funny because that's exactly why I created mine for.
    :
    :
    : _____ __________ _____
    : _____-[red]SUPERJOE30[/red]-_____
    : __-[red]Superjoe Software[/red]-__
    :
    :
    :

I created one of my own do clicking for me at Risk II... I was kinda bored so I started to create two armies of over 1000 batallions... I WASN'T GOING TO MANUALLY CLICK OVER 400 TIMES!!!!!!

Greets...
    Richard

• priya_sankapriya_sanka Posts: 15Member
    Hi,
    I want to disable the working of right mouse button on a form when it is executing. Can u suggest me a solution.

Thanks
    Krishna Priya.
    : Hi,
    : I want to disable the working of right mouse button on a form when it is executing. Can u suggest me a solution.
    :
    : Thanks
    : Krishna Priya.
    :

In what way? On a normal form, the Right mouse button doesn't do anything unless you handle the event, does it?

Greets...
    Richard