plz help im realy stuck - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

plz help im realy stuck

i dont have a clue were to start learning how to program i would realy apreciate if u could point me in the rite path
thanks metmoo

Comments

• Josh CodeJosh Code Posts: 675Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by Moderator at 2005-1-15 12:34:18[/red][/b][hr]
    : i dont have a clue were to start learning how to program i would realy apreciate if u could point me in the rite path
    : thanks metmoo
    :

Try teaching yourself as much as possible.

Probably, the easiest way to start is just:

1. run notepad or any text editor you have.
    2. type in the following content.
    [code]

[/code]

3. Save that to a file using extention html, for example, "hello.html"
    4. open a web browser
    5. open that file with the web browser.
    6. Click the button.

That should either print "You need to enable JavaScript." or it should actually show the alert.

The alert is a JavaScript function. Get some JavaScript tutorials and learn how to do more than just show a message. Then you are programming.