Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

words size and fonts

jamie_hugjamie_hug Posts: 4Member
How to set the words size and fonts in Turbo Pascal?
I was just hoping to make the words a bit bigger
also, i am using TextColor(white+blink) and the words simply won't blink.. how do i fix it?

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : How to set the words size and fonts in Turbo Pascal?
    : I was just hoping to make the words a bit bigger
    : also, i am using TextColor(white+blink) and the words simply won't blink.. how do i fix it?
    :
    Changing font size is only possible in graphics mode, because the font in text mode is dictated by DOS. The blink function might not work in a console window, or might not be supported by all video cards. You can blink text by using GotoXY() and Delay() to rewrite the text in another color every so often.