Delphi Programmer needed to fix existing code - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Delphi Programmer needed to fix existing code

I have a project that needs a minor fix. I don't know the first thing about delphi. The project is currently written in Delphi and the customer needs something fixed in the program. Does anyone know where I could find someone to outsource this job to?
:
: Thanks,
:
: Kevin

Comments

• ErickocuErickocu Posts: 1Member
    Hello Kevin. I am a Delphi programmer with great experience,if you want send me a more detailed explain about the program and the fix that you need.

Regards,
    Erik

: I have a project that needs a minor fix. I don't know the first thing about delphi. The project is currently written in Delphi and the customer needs something fixed in the program. Does anyone know where I could find someone to outsource this job to?
    : :
    : : Thanks,
    : : Kevin
    :
    :

• databridgedatabridge Posts: 4Member
    Hi Erik,
    Thanks for the reply. I am gathering the specifics on the project and will forward them to you as soon as I get them. How do you usually price a project like this?

Thanks,
    Kevin

: Hello Kevin. I am a Delphi programmer with great experience,if you want send me a more detailed explain about the program and the fix that you need.
    :
    : Regards,
    : Erik
    :
    : : I have a project that needs a minor fix. I don't know the first thing about delphi. The project is currently written in Delphi and the customer needs something fixed in the program. Does anyone know where I could find someone to outsource this job to?
    : : :
    : : : Thanks,
    : : :
    : : : Kevin
    :
    :