Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

I need a little help with database management

I was wondering if anyone knew any links to help pages where i can learn how to make database management possible for my page.

I am the leader of a new online gaming guld for many games, but In order to provide the best experiences for my friends, I would like to learn how to make the web-site able to benefit each person individually by having their own username and password, and alot of different options.

Like a search engine of my own that searchs the current members info to see what games they play

stuff like that.

Can anyone help me out!

URL:http://dark-legion.iwarp.com/