Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

please help me ~~(about a program of "crossword puzzle")

iamsocheapiamsocheap Posts: 2Member
I am student from hk .
I have no idea about using Pascal to write a program of "crossword puzzle". I don't know how to check the answer and draw the puzzle.
Can anyone help me~~?
Please send a sample to me (for reference Only)
e-mail: czm00073@yahoo.com.hk

Help me please~~

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by zibadian at 2005-1-4 1:56:51[/red][/b][hr]
    : I am student from hk .
    : I have no idea about using Pascal to write a program of "crossword puzzle". I don't know how to check the answer and draw the puzzle.
    : Can anyone help me~~?
    : Please send a sample to me (for reference Only)
    : e-mail: czm00073@yahoo.com.hk
    :
    : Help me please~~
    :
    There is a lot of crossword puzzle code on this board, including a fully functional example. This question has been asked for the last few months by lots of people. I would suggest you take a look at those first and then ask specific questions later.

Checking the answer: use an if-then statement
    Drawing the puzzle: use one or more for-do loop(s) and write()'s or writeln()'s
  • iamsocheapiamsocheap Posts: 2Member
    : [b][red]This message was edited by zibadian at 2005-1-4 1:56:51[/red][/b][hr]
    : : I am student from hk .
    : : I have no idea about using Pascal to write a program of "crossword puzzle". I don't know how to check the answer and draw the puzzle.
    : : Can anyone help me~~?
    : : Please send a sample to me (for reference Only)
    : : e-mail: czm00073@yahoo.com.hk
    : :
    : : Help me please~~
    : :
    : There is a lot of crossword puzzle code on this board, including a fully functional example. This question has been asked for the last few months by lots of people. I would suggest you take a look at those first and then ask specific questions later.
    :
    : Checking the answer: use an if-then statement
    : Drawing the puzzle: use one or more for-do loop(s) and write()'s or writeln()'s
    :
    THANK!!~~~~~~~