please help me ~~(about a program of "crossword puzzle") - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

please help me ~~(about a program of "crossword puzzle")

iamsocheapiamsocheap Posts: 2Member
I am student from hk .
I have no idea about using Pascal to write a program of "crossword puzzle". I don't know how to check the answer and draw the puzzle.
Can anyone help me~~?
Please send a sample to me (for reference Only)
e-mail: [email protected]

Help me please~~

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by zibadian at 2005-1-4 1:56:51[/red][/b][hr]
    : I am student from hk .
    : I have no idea about using Pascal to write a program of "crossword puzzle". I don't know how to check the answer and draw the puzzle.
    : Can anyone help me~~?
    : Please send a sample to me (for reference Only)
    : e-mail: [email protected]
    :
    : Help me please~~
    :
    There is a lot of crossword puzzle code on this board, including a fully functional example. This question has been asked for the last few months by lots of people. I would suggest you take a look at those first and then ask specific questions later.

Checking the answer: use an if-then statement
    Drawing the puzzle: use one or more for-do loop(s) and write()'s or writeln()'s
  • iamsocheapiamsocheap Posts: 2Member
    : [b][red]This message was edited by zibadian at 2005-1-4 1:56:51[/red][/b][hr]
    : : I am student from hk .
    : : I have no idea about using Pascal to write a program of "crossword puzzle". I don't know how to check the answer and draw the puzzle.
    : : Can anyone help me~~?
    : : Please send a sample to me (for reference Only)
    : : e-mail: [email protected]
    : :
    : : Help me please~~
    : :
    : There is a lot of crossword puzzle code on this board, including a fully functional example. This question has been asked for the last few months by lots of people. I would suggest you take a look at those first and then ask specific questions later.
    :
    : Checking the answer: use an if-then statement
    : Drawing the puzzle: use one or more for-do loop(s) and write()'s or writeln()'s
    :
    THANK!!~~~~~~~