Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

doubt in date function

Hai everyone,

I developed a hotel price list project and in this I had this following problem,

The hotel had a unique price list from a particulate date to an end date. But in special event days,they had a different price. What I need to do
here is,splitting the dates. That is,I have to separate days in the following manner,

from date TO the day previous to the special event day
special day
day after the special event day TO the end date.

For example, if they give the from date as 1.1.04,end date as 31.12.04 and special event day 25.12.04,then i have to separate the days as follows,
1.1.04 to 24.12.04
25.12.04 to 25.12.04
26.12.04 to 31.12.04

Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• sj_h1sj_h1 Posts: 79Member
    : Hai everyone,
    :
    : I developed a hotel price list project and in this I had this following problem,
    :
    : The hotel had a unique price list from a particulate date to an end date. But in special event days,they had a different price. What I need to do
    : here is,splitting the dates. That is,I have to separate days in the following manner,
    :
    : from date TO the day previous to the special event day
    : special day
    : day after the special event day TO the end date.
    :
    : For example, if they give the from date as 1.1.04,end date as 31.12.04 and special event day 25.12.04,then i have to separate the days as follows,
    : 1.1.04 to 24.12.04
    : 25.12.04 to 25.12.04
    : 26.12.04 to 31.12.04
    :
    :
    : Thanks in advance for any help.
    :
    :
    :
    And the problem is.................?

I would suggest to search the special dats 1st.