Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

IBasic Key

vb_virusvb_virus Posts: 9Member
Ok, this may seem like im poor or that i just dont want to spend any money, but anyways heres my question.

For the IBasic program that you can find on here, you can buy it also and get a key. I was wondering if anyone out there could give me their key to use.

Im only 12, and my parents dont like me buying stuff off the internet, so could you please help out a future programmer?

Thanks.
[grey]"Those who follow the paths of others will not succeed in this world."[/grey]

Comments

• DragonSlasherDragonSlasher Posts: 3Member
    : Ok, this may seem like im poor or that i just dont want to spend any money, but anyways heres my question.
    :
    : For the IBasic program that you can find on here, you can buy it also and get a key. I was wondering if anyone out there could give me their key to use.
    :
    : Im only 12, and my parents dont like me buying stuff off the internet, so could you please help out a future programmer?
    :
    : Thanks.
    : [grey]"Those who follow the paths of others will not succeed in this world."[/grey]
    :

• DragonSlasherDragonSlasher Posts: 3Member
    : : Ok, this may seem like im poor or that i just dont want to spend any money, but anyways heres my question.
    : :
    : : For the IBasic program that you can find on here, you can buy it also and get a key. I was wondering if anyone out there could give me their key to use.
    : : Im only 12, and my parents dont like me buying stuff off the internet, so could you please help out a future programmer?
    : : Thanks.
    : : [grey]"Those who follow the paths of others will not succeed in this world."[/grey]
    : i will let you use my key if you send me your ibasic program
    :

• toonski84toonski84 Posts: 1Member
    You should check out FreeBasic. It's a free, open source Win32 + Linux compiler, it's easy to use, produces clean executables and it's pretty fast to boot.

http://www.freebasic.net