Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

save picture inserted in word to other folder

DorisTanDorisTan Posts: 12Member
hi, i am using vb6 to create a program that read paragraph by paragraph form microsoft word, below is my coding:

Private Sub Command1_Click()
Dim wdApplication As Word.Application
Dim docWord As Word.document
Dim parCounter As Word.Paragraph
Dim wParas As Word.Paragraphs
Dim oShape As Object
Dim strPath As String

Set wdApplication = CreateObject("Word.Application")
Set docWord = wdApplication.Documents.Open("C:GraphicTest.doc")
Set wParas = docWord.Paragraphs

For Each parCounter In wParas
If parCounter.Range.InlineShapes.Count > 0 Then
docWord.SaveAs "C:entities.html", wdFormatHTML
strPath = docWord.FullName
Else
List1.AddItem parCounter.Range.Text
End If
Next
docWord.Close False
wdApplication.Quit wdDoNotSaveChanges
Set docWord = Nothing
End Sub

my question is why everytime when this program executes the SaveAs command, it will automatically save the pictures that i inserted in my GaphicTest.doc into another folder (automatically generated by this program.. and i have no idea how it generate) called entities_files. Actually my purpose is to save the pictures into a specified folder as .jpeg file, when i still trying to search for the command on how to doing it, this problem comes out.. can anybody please help me? Any idea? thanks.. :)