Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Constructing a Flash webpage

Could somebody teach me how to constract a webpage using Flash?
And I would like to learn how to create a flash presentation. Cause I only know how to design a webpage using only HTML. Is there any easy way in making a flash based website or making a flash presentation. Similarly to Dreamweaver, that makes webdesigning easier, and generates its own html source code?

Comments

• sarah_b29sarah_b29 Member Posts: 2
    : Could somebody teach me how to constract a webpage using Flash?
    : And I would like to learn how to create a flash presentation. Cause I only know how to design a webpage using only HTML. Is there any easy way in making a flash based website or making a flash presentation. Similarly to Dreamweaver, that makes webdesigning easier, and generates its own html source code?
    :
    : from: snipersix
    :
    You should do a search for "Flash tutorials" on Google or something. That brings up lots of little things you could practice with while learning flash. You have to have software to do that with though, like Macromedia Flash MX (from the same company that makes Dreamweaver).
    One good site I found through Google was:
    http://www.echoecho.com/flash.htm
    Keep looking! :)
  • argonstudiosargonstudios Member Posts: 1
    Also try using www.flashkit.com. Some great examples on there as well as tutorials.
    Shannon Cox
    Argon Studios.com
    Argon Hosting.com