Search reports by range of date - C# - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Search reports by range of date - C#

GSGUNNERGSGUNNER Posts: 1Member
I have a client that has requested a database with reports. One of their requests has been to have the ability to generate reports based upon a search by range of date. So when they search by this range of date it returns reports only from that time frame. I have been looking around for the best way to do this and I have not found much as far as recommendations. I have been using Crystal Reports to make the reports. If there is a better solution for a report writer that would make this task any easier please let me know.

Thanks for any assistance.