Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

biligual software

jiaajiaa Posts: 1Member
I have a project with me where i need to make a software with 6 lanaguages support like if i choose french the panel and info in it chanages to french
Can anyone help me and give an idea how it will work
Some one said you need to buy that input box strange or is it true

Comments

• PavlinIIPavlinII Posts: 404Member
    : I have a project with me where i need to make a software with 6 lanaguages support like if i choose french the panel and info in it chanages to french
    : Can anyone help me and give an idea how it will work
    : Some one said you need to buy that input box strange or is it true
    :

You should make several language files with language alternations of your texts and on form_load choose the correct language file and fill all label, menus, captions and others text in correct language. Numerics IDs are quite usefull.. VB6 doesn't have any native multilanguage support, if I know..

czech.lng
    Česk (Czech)
    0="K souboru
    %s byl odepřen přstup!"
    1="Zadejte typ souboru (např. *.doc;*.txt):"
    2="Zadejte jmno novho adresře:"
    3="Parametry přkazov řdky"
    4="S&mazat;&Ve;Pře&skočit;Storno"
    5="&Přepsat;&Ve;Pře&skočit;Storno"
    6="Opravdu chcete smazat soubor %s?"
    7="Opravdu chcete smazat adresř %s?"

english.lng
    English (English)
    0="File access denied!"
    1="Select file type (např. *.doc;*.txt):"
    2="Write the name of new folder:"
    3="Command line parameters"
    4="D&elete;&All;&Skip;Storno"
    5="&Rewrite;&All;&Skip;Storno"
    6="Are you sure removing file %s?"
    7="Are you sure removing folder %s?"

[blue][b][italic][size=4]P[/size]avlin [size=4]II[/italic][/size][/b][/blue]

[purple]Don't take life too seriously anyway you won't escape alive from it![/purple]