Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Suggestions About Starting an Application

mitmelbournemitmelbourne Posts: 5Member
Hi Experts,

Well i am not a programmer which is why i would like to take your valuable suggestions. To be precise i am looking to develop an inhouse application which would do the following:
There are some documents which are required by different personnel of different departments e.g. HR, Management, Engineering, Sales etc.
I need to develop an application which would be a kind of UI and allow the people to pull out the documents according to their authentication e.g the people from Management Level may be able to pull the documents from the Management folder and the people from Sales may be able to pull the docuements from the Sales folder.
But there may be some users which should have access to all the documents like the VP, Senior Manager level or other senior levels. I can use some Database also to keep track of the users. I want that to be scalable also but what should be the base plan. What use cases can i take?
I can use IIS/Apache as server.

All the help in this regard will be higly appreciated. any practical examples like this will help me a lot so tha ti can get a headstart.

Thanks in advance.