Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Programming HELP!!

deejayreyesdeejayreyes Posts: 3Member
I'm a student and have to research on programming. Well I have to build or purchase a system that would be used to develope and test software using C++, Visual basic and Microsoft Office VBA. I would just like some information on the best compilers and more info in VBA, I've done a bit of research on the Microsoft website but how do i get the software.

Would appreciate all the help I can get thnx.

Comments

• Siavash1989Siavash1989 Posts: 105Member
    A good compiler is of course the microsoft development studio. another that can compile c++ is TEXTPAD. a good java compiler is ecllips. VB compilers always come with the language. a moderate java compiler is JCreator or NETBEANS IDE. Visual Studio also has compilers for c/c++ vc/vc++ and several others.

hope this helps!