Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

I need help...not just the psychiatric type either!

684867684867 Member Posts: 110
Listen all of you crazy and code-obsessed degenerates. I have a real challenge: I want to revolutionize the way code is written and the way it runs.

Now, you can spend all of your time writing the same little hacks and getting those quick thrills from nothing but the same ol' same ol' OR YOU CAN TRY SOMETHING NEW.

I want have developed a new evolution of C/C++ and presently I am working on its compiler. THIS IS A NEW PROGRAMMING PARADIGM HERE.

Naturally all code at the machine level is linear. But this paradigm is not. I want to implement my Component-Based Object-Oriented (CBOOP) paradigm as an open-source project. ...And I need help.

Check out my postings under the "other languages" message board. If you are not scared to try your skills, that is.

Excellence Breeds! Go Hard or Go Home.

Let Penguins rule the earth.
Break some windows today.

Comments

• AlexandrescuAlexandrescu Member Posts: 66
    [b][red]This message was edited by Alexandrescu at 2005-4-23 19:0:48[/red][/b][hr]
    Gotcha, man!

I was sure I'll find you here, at the whorehouse. Please don't use their expertise, because... you'd better never find out why.

And, for good sake, leave the penguins to Linux! As for braking some windows, Ok then: let's brake Windows!

• 684867684867 Member Posts: 110
    There is little expertise in this site. But astalavista.com is better and the information here is useful nonetheless.

I used to get paid to break Windows.

: [b][red]This message was edited by Alexandrescu at 2005-4-23 19:0:48[/red][/b][hr]
    : Gotcha, man!
    :
    : I was sure I'll find you here, at the whorehouse. Please don't use their expertise, because... you'd better never find out why.
    :
    : And, for good sake, leave the penguins to Linux! As for braking some windows, Ok then: let's brake Windows!
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :

Excellence Breeds! Go Hard or Go Home.

Let Penguins rule the earth.
    Break some windows today.

• AlexandrescuAlexandrescu Member Posts: 66
    : There is little expertise in this site. But astalavista.com is better and the information here is useful nonetheless.

Yes, I know because I was there too

: I used to get paid to break Windows.

Well, I'd break some even for free; just for fun!