Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Embedded Software/Firmware Coding

BrookeBrooke Posts: 5Member
I need to speeak with someone who has experience in C and Assembly language coding especially for Intel and ARM processors or other microprocessors. I am looking for someone who has interest in designing real James Bond type communications equipment with quick gratification on projects. If you or anyone you know would be interested in this type of work, feel free to respond to discuss further. I need advice on where to locate these types of people as well.
Thanks,
Brooke

Comments

• lateeflateef Posts: 22Member
    : I need to speeak with someone who has experience in C and Assembly language coding especially for Intel and ARM processors or other microprocessors. I am looking for someone who has interest in designing real James Bond type communications equipment with quick gratification on projects. If you or anyone you know would be interested in this type of work, feel free to respond to discuss further. I need advice on where to locate these types of people as well.
    : Thanks,
    : Brooke
    :
    Very much capable and intrested. Could you use the Job messageboard?
  • BrookeBrooke Posts: 5Member
    I posted a message on the jobboard...i also should have mentioned that the position requires a TS clearance. Feel free to contact me if you have any advice or interest.

: : I need to speeak with someone who has experience in C and Assembly language coding especially for Intel and ARM processors or other microprocessors. I am looking for someone who has interest in designing real James Bond type communications equipment with quick gratification on projects. If you or anyone you know would be interested in this type of work, feel free to respond to discuss further. I need advice on where to locate these types of people as well.
    : : Thanks,
    : : Brooke
    : :
    : Very much capable and intrested. Could you use the Job messageboard?
    :

• danbalaidanbalai Posts: 1Member
    So brooke why dont you tell us the kind of firmware and a brief of communication stuffs you are interested in.
    Regards.danbalai