GIF pic - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

GIF pic

hi, im making a website but i want to put a GIF type picture on it, the gif moves but when i place it on the website it doesnt, can u tell me the html code to place it on my website to make it move

thanks
Sean

Comments

• WeirdofreakWeirdofreak Posts: 439Member
    The same as you would for a regular image - there's no way in HTML that you can tell a gif not to animate. As for why it won't animate, I dunno. It might have been a botched upload, or the server unanimtes them, or something. I have no idea.
  • JonathanJonathan Posts: 2,914Member
    : The same as you would for a regular image - there's no way in HTML that you can tell a gif not to animate. As for why it won't animate, I dunno. It might have been a botched upload, or the server unanimtes them, or something. I have no idea.
    :
    Yeah, they should automate automatically in the browser. However, they don't (tend to) animate inside WYSIWYG editors themselves, such as Dreamweaver or FrontPage.

Jonathan

###
    for(74,117,115,116){$::a.=chr};(($_.='qwertyui')&&
    (tr/yuiqwert/her anot/))for($::b);for($::c){$_.=$^X;
    /(p.{2}l)/;$_=$1}$::b=~/(..)$/;print("$::a$::b $::c hack$1.");