Sending/receiving SMS by a mobile connected to PC - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Sending/receiving SMS by a mobile connected to PC

I want to send/receive SMS from a mobile connected a PC.
I have tried it by using an ordinary cable & using AT commands in Hyperterminal but i am unable to have that. I am using Nokia 6210 mobile. I just came to know that it is possible by using a DLR-3 cable.
plz somebody help me in this regard & also that if it is possible to send/receive using an ordinary cable.

Comments

• venomposvenompos Posts: 2Member
    : I want to send/receive SMS from a mobile connected a PC.
    : I have tried it by using an ordinary cable & using AT commands in Hyperterminal but i am unable to have that. I am using Nokia 6210 mobile. I just came to know that it is possible by using a DLR-3 cable.
    : plz somebody help me in this regard & also that if it is possible to send/receive using an ordinary cable.
    :

Hello !
    Try to use GSMlib.
    This C-stuff...

• shartnershartner Posts: 3Member
    : I want to send/receive SMS from a mobile connected a PC.
    : I have tried it by using an ordinary cable & using AT commands in Hyperterminal but i am unable to have that. I am using Nokia 6210 mobile. I just came to know that it is possible by using a DLR-3 cable.
    : plz somebody help me in this regard & also that if it is possible to send/receive using an ordinary cable.
    :

Greetings,

im a new member, actually looking for help too, but maybe i can suggest u a bit, i am developing the same system too, and i use a Nokia 3315, connected to PC using serial Data Cable, please note that data cable only works with COM1 or COM2, so check your Data Cable connection via 'Device Manager' if u are using WindowsXP, make sure it is either (COM1) or (COM2), IF NOT, CHANGE IT...