I hear alot about Power Basic - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

I hear alot about Power Basic

Anyone know where I can find Power Basic Console Compiler for Win32??

Comments

• : Anyone know where I can find Power Basic Console Compiler for Win32??

:

Let me get with my contacts. I'll see what I can dig up. See the previous message about qbasic 7. I'll post it in the same folder if I can find it. I do have the installable version of Powerbasic for DOS. I'll post that, as well as the Win32 console thing, provided I can find it.

Check the folder every few days.

• : : Anyone know where I can find Power Basic Console Compiler for Win32??

: :

:

: Let me get with my contacts. I'll see what I can dig up. See the previous message about qbasic 7. I'll post it in the same folder if I can find it. I do have the installable version of Powerbasic for DOS. I'll post that, as well as the Win32 console thing, provided I can find it.

:

: Check the folder every few days.

:

I really appreciate this.

• : Anyone know where I can find Power Basic Console Compiler for Win32??

: Don't buy it from PowerBASIC! Go to www.provantage.com. They have better prices.

I use version 3.5 for DOS and PB/DLL 6.0 for 32bit applications (I design my forms, etc in VB make it into

an executable file with links to Dll's generated in PB/DLL). Love them both. Wish I had

learned about them before I bought Visual Basic (By the way, if you ever want to use VB, you can buy it cheap at

www.buysoftwarecheap.com or www.buycheapsoftware.com - I can never remember the name).