I hear alot about Power Basic - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

I hear alot about Power Basic

Anyone know where I can find Power Basic Console Compiler for Win32??

Comments

• : Anyone know where I can find Power Basic Console Compiler for Win32??

:

Let me get with my contacts. I'll see what I can dig up. See the previous message about qbasic 7. I'll post it in the same folder if I can find it. I do have the installable version of Powerbasic for DOS. I'll post that, as well as the Win32 console thing, provided I can find it.

Check the folder every few days.

• : : Anyone know where I can find Power Basic Console Compiler for Win32??

: :

:

: Let me get with my contacts. I'll see what I can dig up. See the previous message about qbasic 7. I'll post it in the same folder if I can find it. I do have the installable version of Powerbasic for DOS. I'll post that, as well as the Win32 console thing, provided I can find it.

:

: Check the folder every few days.

:

I really appreciate this.

• : Anyone know where I can find Power Basic Console Compiler for Win32??

: Don't buy it from PowerBASIC! Go to www.provantage.com. They have better prices.

I use version 3.5 for DOS and PB/DLL 6.0 for 32bit applications (I design my forms, etc in VB make it into

an executable file with links to Dll's generated in PB/DLL). Love them both. Wish I had

learned about them before I bought Visual Basic (By the way, if you ever want to use VB, you can buy it cheap at

www.buysoftwarecheap.com or www.buycheapsoftware.com - I can never remember the name).