Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Accessing bluetooth RSSI

currently im working in application that need to access bluetooth RSSI (radio signal strength indicator). i would like to ask a few question :

1. i got java and c++ bluetooth protocol stack SDK from Atinav but both SDK have it's own driver.
- if i use c++ SDK i can extract RSSI value easily with GAP_getRSSI command but i can't use java SDK API because each usb dongle just working on one version of driver (of course i can't install java SDK driver if i choose c++ driver).
- i need java SDK (jsr 82) from atinav because i don't want to use any c++ command except GAP_getRSSI command. i want to use java API (that supplied in java SDK driver) for sending and receiving data from bluetooth.
- do anybody can tell me the way how i install 2 version of driver on the same usb dongle to make c++ API and java API working ?
- i need info whether java API provide command to extract RSSI value beside c++ command so i can give up on c++ and concentrate on java?

Thx for your reply