Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

what are steps to publish my web site

hi....i wanna to know simple and correct sure method to publish my web site that deigned by (vb script),(html),(asp).. thanx and help me quickly

Comments

• ITAITA Posts: 463Member
    : hi....i wanna to know simple and correct sure method to publish my web site that deigned by (vb script),(html),(asp).. thanx and help me quickly
    :

To do this you'll need some webspace - you can buy this or you can host on your own server. You'll need a domain name, then once you have this you can upload your site to the server using the FTP protocol. Use the FTP command on linux or use a program like Dreamweaver or some other free client like CuteFTP to do this for you.

If you don't have a domain name, then you can still upload things to the server, but it just makes it really difficult for everyone else to access it.

Hope this helps,

ITA

"Let us smite the evil slime eating hordes who may befall us on our quest to be the ultimate programmers of the known universe!"