Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

what are differences between java script & vb script in web designing

hi.........
i wanna to ask about what are differences between java script & vb script in web designing??

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me quickly ..thanx

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by zibadian at 2004-10-25 13:42:32[/red][/b][hr]
    : hi.........
    : i wanna to ask about what are differences between java script & vb script in web designing??
    :
    : plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me quickly ..thanx
    :
    The major difference is that VBScript is designed by MS and is only supported by IE (according to the sources I read). Javascript is developed by Netscape as an open source interpreted language, so that it can be used by anyone. They rest of the difference are all based on the source on which the language was based. Javascript is a object-orientated language, while VBScript is an object-using language. In VBScript one creates subroutines, while in Javascript functions. Etc.
    The bottom line is: if you are designing web-pages intended to be viewed only on IE and you know Visual Basic, then you can use VBScript. If you want your pages to be loaded in many different browsers, javascript has better support. If you know C or java, then javascript is easier to master than VBScript.
    More info can be found when you google for the differences.