Is it possible? - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Is it possible?

Is it possible to change the color of a button in Delphi 7? If yes how?

Comments

• netgertnetgert Posts: 331Member
    : Is it possible to change the color of a button in Delphi 7? If yes how?
    :
    just use an alternative to TButton, like TSpeedButton or TBitButton... cant remember which one of them supported color
    [hr][red][italic][b]N[/b][/red][blue]et[/blue][red][b]G[/b][/red][blue]ert[/italic][/blue][hr]

• newera70newera70 Posts: 4Member
    : : Is it possible to change the color of a button in Delphi 7? If yes how?
    : :
    : just use an alternative to TButton, like TSpeedButton or TBitButton... cant remember which one of them supported color
    : [hr][red][italic][b]N[/b][/red][blue]et[/blue][red][b]G[/b][/red][blue]ert[/italic][/blue][hr]
    :
    :
    Ok thanks i ended up getting wat i wanted i made it black.flat so it looked as part of the bg...
  • ChessoChesso Posts: 17Member
    [b][red]This message was edited by Chesso at 2004-11-3 4:32:59[/red][/b][hr]
    For colour or a picture im pretty sure TSpeedButton is the better one to use.

Optionally you could create your own :P

• SeriSeri Posts: 28Member
    : : : Is it possible to change the color of a button in Delphi 7? If yes how?
    : : :
    : : just use an alternative to TButton, like TSpeedButton or TBitButton... cant remember which one of them supported color
    : : [hr][red][italic][b]N[/b][/red][blue]et[/blue][red][b]G[/b][/red][blue]ert[/italic][/blue][hr]
    : Ok thanks i ended up getting wat i wanted i made it black.flat so it looked as part of the bg...
    :
    If it looked as part of the bg, u would prefer a label then lol...