Pop-Up Dialog Warning Message Box. - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Pop-Up Dialog Warning Message Box.

AmnestyAmnesty Posts: 6Member
Hello everyone, well Im kind of new to this ASP.net programming and i've been looking all over for some examples on how to do this. I know this might seem simple to others but I have no clue, so any suggestions or help would be appriciated.

Im looking for examples on how to display an automatic Pop-up dialog warning box once my ASP webpage opens up, which makes the user have click "ok" after reading the warning to continue. I believe this is to be done in Javascript but i'm not sure.

Any help would be great. Thank You

James

Comments

• AmnestyAmnesty Posts: 6Member
    : Hello everyone, well Im kind of new to this ASP.net programming and i've been looking all over for some examples on how to do this. I know this might seem simple to others but I have no clue, so any suggestions or help would be appriciated.
    :
    : Im looking for examples on how to display an automatic Pop-up dialog warning box once my ASP webpage opens up, which makes the user have click "ok" after reading the warning to continue. I believe this is to be done in Javascript but i'm not sure.
    :
    : Any help would be great. Thank You
    :
    : James
    :

Nevermind I figured it out. Thank you!