Pop-Up Dialog Warning Message Box. - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Pop-Up Dialog Warning Message Box.

AmnestyAmnesty Posts: 6Member
Hello everyone, well Im kind of new to this ASP.net programming and i've been looking all over for some examples on how to do this. I know this might seem simple to others but I have no clue, so any suggestions or help would be appriciated.

Im looking for examples on how to display an automatic Pop-up dialog warning box once my ASP webpage opens up, which makes the user have click "ok" after reading the warning to continue. I believe this is to be done in Javascript but i'm not sure.

Any help would be great. Thank You

James

Comments

• AmnestyAmnesty Posts: 6Member
    : Hello everyone, well Im kind of new to this ASP.net programming and i've been looking all over for some examples on how to do this. I know this might seem simple to others but I have no clue, so any suggestions or help would be appriciated.
    :
    : Im looking for examples on how to display an automatic Pop-up dialog warning box once my ASP webpage opens up, which makes the user have click "ok" after reading the warning to continue. I believe this is to be done in Javascript but i'm not sure.
    :
    : Any help would be great. Thank You
    :
    : James
    :

Nevermind I figured it out. Thank you!