Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Extremely experienced programmer for hire

boris_bordboris_bord Posts: 5Member

My name is Boris Bord and I'm a Computer Programmer and Software Developer by trade. My 22 years experience comes from computer programming for United Nations, US Navy, US Air Force, GE, Nokia, Kraft Foods in conjunction with my work for Banks, Insurances, Software and Dotcom companies. I'm a whiz with C/C++, C#, Java, Visual Basic, ASP, JSP, Delphi, HTML, XML, XSLT, .NET, ColdFusion, PHP, Flash, SQL and Oracle.
Proven track record bringing projects from the conception stage to completion. Consistently ahead of schedule and within budget.
I accept programming and web development projects worldwide and would like to do programming for you!

--
Boris Bord
Sr. Software Engineer
www.eBoris.com
support@eboris.com

Comments

• jennie2532jennie2532 Posts: 12Member
    My name is Jennie Knutson. I work for an Information Technology Service Provider, named Unitary, based in Milano, Italy. Our company works with offshore, outsourcing companies to do our projects. We have potential projects, however, we are in need of programmers. If you are interested in a position, and would like more information, please send your resume. Thank you for your time.

Jennie Knutson
    :
    : My name is Boris Bord and I'm a Computer Programmer and Software Developer by trade. My 22 years experience comes from computer programming for United Nations, US Navy, US Air Force, GE, Nokia, Kraft Foods in conjunction with my work for Banks, Insurances, Software and Dotcom companies. I'm a whiz with C/C++, C#, Java, Visual Basic, ASP, JSP, Delphi, HTML, XML, XSLT, .NET, ColdFusion, PHP, Flash, SQL and Oracle.
    : Proven track record bringing projects from the conception stage to completion. Consistently ahead of schedule and within budget.
    : I accept programming and web development projects worldwide and would like to do programming for you!
    :
    : --
    : Boris Bord
    : Sr. Software Engineer
    : www.eBoris.com
    : support@eboris.com
    :
    :

• boris_bordboris_bord Posts: 5Member
    Hello Jennie.

I'm interested in cooperation with your company as off-site professional. Please contact me via e-mail and I'll provide you with my recent resume and any other details.

--
    Boris Bord
    Sr. Software Engineer
    www.eBoris.com
    support@eboris.com

: My name is Jennie Knutson. I work for an Information Technology Service Provider, named Unitary, based in Milano, Italy. Our company works with offshore, outsourcing companies to do our projects. We have potential projects, however, we are in need of programmers. If you are interested in a position, and would like more information, please send your resume. Thank you for your time.
    :
    : Jennie Knutson
    : :
    : : My name is Boris Bord and I'm a Computer Programmer and Software Developer by trade. My 22 years experience comes from computer programming for United Nations, US Navy, US Air Force, GE, Nokia, Kraft Foods in conjunction with my work for Banks, Insurances, Software and Dotcom companies. I'm a whiz with C/C++, C#, Java, Visual Basic, ASP, JSP, Delphi, HTML, XML, XSLT, .NET, ColdFusion, PHP, Flash, SQL and Oracle.
    : : Proven track record bringing projects from the conception stage to completion. Consistently ahead of schedule and within budget.
    : : I accept programming and web development projects worldwide and would like to do programming for you!
    : : --
    : : Boris Bord
    : : Sr. Software Engineer
    : : www.eBoris.com
    : : support@eboris.com
    :
    :

• sigizmundsigizmund Posts: 3Member
    : My name is Jennie Knutson. I work for an Information Technology your ...

Jennie, I was not able to find your email, and your website is down. I represent a group of a several off-shore programmers, and we're interested in a new projects. Whether you can contact me via sigizmund[at]gmail.com (please replace [at] with a '@' sign). Waiting for your responce.

Roman A. Kirillov

• pachelabaropachelabaro Posts: 11Member
    Dear Programmer,

It has come to our attention here at Black Feathers Productions that you are looking for a long term job. We are in the business of building games and some minor websites.
    If you are interested then please send a short resume and contact source to greg@blackfeathersproductions.com

Sincerely,
    Gregory S. Looney C.E.O.