Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

HELP NEEDED IN TROUBLESHOOTING INSTALLATION OF BORLAND C++5.01

biobeebiobee Posts: 1Member
Hi,
I have recentlu installed borland C++ 5.01 on my windows XP machine.It works fine except that when the output window comes up, it closes within a flash even before i can see the output. I dont know how to solve this problem.
anyone who can help me with this!!!

a million thanks in advance. Really need this solution BADLY.

thanks
biobee

Comments

• codcod Posts: 20Member
    : Hi,
    : I have recentlu installed borland C++ 5.01 on my windows XP machine.It works fine except that when the output window comes up, it closes within a flash even before i can see the output. I dont know how to solve this problem.
    : anyone who can help me with this!!!
    :
    : a million thanks in advance. Really need this solution BADLY.
    :
    : thanks
    : biobee
    :
    before the return of main add a cin...
  • luckyboyluckyboy Posts: 105Member
    : : Hi,
    : : I have recentlu installed borland C++ 5.01 on my windows XP machine.It works fine except that when the output window comes up, it closes within a flash even before i can see the output. I dont know how to solve this problem.
    : : anyone who can help me with this!!!
    : :
    : : a million thanks in advance. Really need this solution BADLY.
    : : thanks
    : : biobee
    : before the return of main add a cin...
    :
    : another solution like Microsoft's one
    : at first line of a program add this
    #include
    : at the last line and before return statement add these
    cout<<endl<<"press a key to exit...";
    getch();
    : have fun....
    : lucky boy
  • SkinnySkullSkinnySkull Posts: 1Member
    thx:)) tat really helps!! problem solved:))