Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Certification on an RTOS Available?

Hi folks,

I am interested in taking up a certification program on a RTOS like Vxworks or RTLinux etc. Could anyone please provide me with the information on that. By the word "certification", I meant an equivalent of a CCNA, a OCP or a RHCE.

Thanks and regards,
Gopal Sukumar.

Comments

• bijuwifibijuwifi Member Posts: 2
    Hi Gopal,
    Hope ur doing great.I am not sure I have heard of some kind of certification in RTOS (VxWorks) But not in India, If u contact Wind River Systems, They would help u more.

Thanks and regards,
    Biju

• nachi69nachi69 Member Posts: 9
    Hi Gopal,

I don't think Vx-Works gives that kinda certification,however QNX does.

Nachi

Hi Gopal,
    : Hope ur doing great.I am not sure I have heard of some kind of certification in RTOS (VxWorks) But not in India, If u contact Wind River Systems, They would help u more.
    :
    : Thanks and regards,
    : Biju
    :
    :
    :
    :

• p_somasundaramp_somasundaram Member Posts: 2
    : Hi Gopal,
    :
    : I don't think Vx-Works gives that kinda certification,however QNX does.
    :
    : Nachi
    :
    : Hi Gopal,
    : : Hope ur doing great.I am not sure I have heard of some kind of certification in RTOS (VxWorks) But not in India, If u contact Wind River Systems, They would help u more.
    : :
    : : Thanks and regards,
    : : Biju
    :
    :
    Hi,

I dont know about the other RTOS but for QNX and RTLinux you have certification.

But i dont about where u can do certification for RTLinux, but for Qnx u have one centre in Chennai.It is in Rahat plaza vadapalani Chennai.
  • Gopal SukumarGopal Sukumar Member Posts: 4
    : : Hi Gopal,
    : : I don't think Vx-Works gives that kinda certification,however QNX does.
    : : Nachi
    : : Hi Gopal,
    : : : Hope ur doing great.I am not sure I have heard of some kind of certification in RTOS (VxWorks) But not in India, If u contact Wind River Systems, They would help u more.
    : : :
    : : : Thanks and regards,
    : : : Biju
    : Hi,
    :
    : I dont know about the other RTOS but for QNX and RTLinux you have certification.
    :
    : But i dont about where u can do certification for RTLinux, but for Qnx u have one centre in Chennai.It is in Rahat plaza vadapalani Chennai.
    :

Hi all,

Thank you for the responses. It would be great, you could give me the Contact address of this place (Rahat Plaza). If you are talking about ETS near Ashok Nagar, I think it is closed or there is no sound from them. I tried to mail them a couple of times. Please let me know the contact address/Phone/email.

thanks.

• manjulabalumanjulabalu Member Posts: 1
    Hi pals,
    I'm also interested in doing some real certification in RTOS but in ThreadX,FileX,Netx field.Could you please guide me how to proceed?