Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Key board sticks

GyronMkweboGyronMkwebo Member Posts: 224 ✭✭
I have designed a system using VB 6.0 Proffessional edititon and find that the keyboard sometimes stops responding. This is some time solved by bringing up the on-screen key-board and then closing it. After that, the key board responds again.
This only happens on workstations that have Win2000 proffessional edition on them, especially after/when using a form with a datagrid on it.
Any-one knows how i can do away with the problems, with code or OS settings?

Comments

• JomacJomac Member Posts: 231
    : I have designed a system using VB 6.0 Proffessional edititon and find that the keyboard sometimes stops responding. This is some time solved by bringing up the on-screen key-board and then closing it. After that, the key board responds again.
    : This only happens on workstations that have Win2000 proffessional edition on them, especially after/when using a form with a datagrid on it.
    : Any-one knows how i can do away with the problems, with code or OS settings?
    :

What is the onscreen keyboard you are talking about - sounds like it may be the problem.
    ______
    [size=2][b][blue]J[/blue]omac.[/b][/size]