Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

where can i download q basic ver. 7?

hey im a newbie and want to learn about programming a friend of mine suggested i start with q basic 7 ive looked for it but cant seem to find a download does anyone know where i might be able to find one?

Comments

• I'll give it to you. Free, no strings attached. simple steps. If you have trouble, post, and I'll try to aid you.

1) goto www.idrive.com/lord_vyroingo

2) Click on "Shared Folders"

3) Click on the Q7PDSI folder

4) Download the File

5) UnRar file to one directory

6) Redirect that directory to match the A drive

(subst A: dirname)

7) Install program from the A: drive (it actually installs from hard drive, but program thinks you have a disk. If any prompts come up, just press enter. (when done, subst /d A:)

run qbx in the bin directory to get started.

Again, if you get any disk prompts to insert disk # whatever into the A drive, just continue. it'll work.

• : I'll give it to you. Free, no strings attached. simple steps. If you have trouble, post, and I'll try to aid you.

:

: 1) goto www.idrive.com/lord_vyroingo

: 2) Click on "Shared Folders"

: 3) Click on the Q7PDSI folder

: 4) Download the File

: 5) UnRar file to one directory

: 6) Redirect that directory to match the A drive

: (subst A: dirname)

: 7) Install program from the A: drive (it actually installs from hard drive, but program thinks you have a disk. If any prompts come up, just press enter. (when done, subst /d A:)

:

: run qbx in the bin directory to get started.

:

: Again, if you get any disk prompts to insert disk # whatever into the A drive, just continue. it'll work.

:

Ummm.. your download of Q7PDSI.rar doesn't work!

Winrar says that some files are corrupt!

and setup doesn't do anything!

If you can tell me how to get this thing to work, I'd appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can upload a different file, one that isn't corrupt. ;) I think that more people will be happy with you!:)

I don't think that having a link to a corrupt file is a good idea! ;)

E-mail me.

-Quadrulus.