Place String in rich edit - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Place String in rich edit

rajsharajsha Posts: 75Member
Could someone show me how to place a string at a given point (say at the centre) in a line of Rich Edit without using #9.

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : Could someone show me how to place a string at a given point (say at the centre) in a line of Rich Edit without using #9.
    :
    :
    The simplest way to do this is to select the line by setting SelStart and SelLength. Then change the TextAttributes to match what you want to have. I don't have Delphi here, so I cannot provide you with code, but you can find more info (including the precise property names) on these in the help files.
  • injektiloinjektilo Posts: 113Member
    : : Could someone show me how to place a string at a given point (say at the centre) in a line of Rich Edit without using #9.
    : :
    : :
    : The simplest way to do this is to select the line by setting SelStart and SelLength. Then change the TextAttributes to match what you want to have. I don't have Delphi here, so I cannot provide you with code, but you can find more info (including the precise property names) on these in the help files.
    :
    [code]
    RichEdit1.Paragraph.Alignment := taCenter;
    [/code]