Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

'Debug32'

Is there like a 'debug32' debug that came with MSDOS but 32 bit utility out there? It seems to be an easy way to learn the machine codes of the mnemonics... The possible dive into docs from intel scares me because documentation is *always* complicated, its like the authors want to prove their grateness by confusing the reader and mentioning as many advanced concepts at once as possible...

Comments

• AsmGuru62AsmGuru62 Member Posts: 6,519
    : Is there like a 'debug32' debug that came with MSDOS but 32 bit utility out there? It seems to be an easy way to learn the machine codes of the mnemonics... The possible dive into docs from intel scares me because documentation is *always* complicated, its like the authors want to prove their grateness by confusing the reader and mentioning as many advanced concepts at once as possible...
    :
    [blue]What code are trying to debug?
    For 32 bit code under Win32 - use OLLYDBG - way better (and free) debugger that I have seen in a long time![/blue]
  • WillKohWillKoh Member Posts: 5
    I'm not *debugging* anything as we humans think, I use DEBUG.COM application to learn the machine code euqivalent of say "MOV AX,6"..