Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

VB.NET

Simple question...I'm looking on the Web for the help file or a list of resereved words and there appropriate syntax for VB.NET. I'm trying to avoid buying a book at this point in time. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• frazrasheedfrazrasheed Member Posts: 18
    [b][red]This message was edited by frazrasheed at 2004-10-3 9:32:11[/red][/b][hr]
    Hi,

Just open the SDK documentation installed with the .net framework and look for the 'keyword' and select the VB, it will show you the complete list of keywords in VB.Net

Regards,
    Faraz

: Simple question...I'm looking on the Web for the help file or a list of resereved words and there appropriate syntax for VB.NET. I'm trying to avoid buying a book at this point in time. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    :

Regards,
    Faraz

• JLAfanaticJLAfanatic Member Posts: 2
    Unfortunatly I don't have the SDK documentation. That was actually what I was looking for on the web, but decided that I list of keywords would be fine.

Thanks
    : [b][red]This message was edited by frazrasheed at 2004-10-3 9:32:11[/red][/b][hr]
    : Hi,
    :
    : Just open the SDK documentation installed with the .net framework and look for the 'keyword' and select the VB, it will show you the complete list of keywords in VB.Net
    :
    : Regards,
    : Faraz
    :
    : : Simple question...I'm looking on the Web for the help file or a list of resereved words and there appropriate syntax for VB.NET. I'm trying to avoid buying a book at this point in time. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    : :
    :
    : Regards,
    : Faraz
    :
    :
    :
    :

• frazrasheedfrazrasheed Member Posts: 18
    The .Net SDK can be downloaded from the web or you can search for the list of keywords on web may be with google. Actually the list is a bit large, so I dont want to post it here.

Regards,
    Faraz

: Unfortunatly I don't have the SDK documentation. That was actually what I was looking for on the web, but decided that I list of keywords would be fine.
    :
    : Thanks
    : : [b][red]This message was edited by frazrasheed at 2004-10-3 9:32:11[/red][/b][hr]
    : : Hi,
    : : Just open the SDK documentation installed with the .net framework and look for the 'keyword' and select the VB, it will show you the complete list of keywords in VB.Net
    : : Regards,
    : : Faraz
    : : : Simple question...I'm looking on the Web for the help file or a list of resereved words and there appropriate syntax for VB.NET. I'm trying to avoid buying a book at this point in time. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    : : :
    : : Regards,
    : : Faraz
    :
    :

Regards,
    Faraz