Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

How useful is ActionScript

I only want to know your opinions about the diference that ActionScript makes when using making sites.I'm asking this because I[m learning graphic designing and I was told that it can make a big diference. However, I would be better if I start learning other programming language like Visual Basic o C first. What do you think?

Comments

• fashdeefashdee Member Posts: 13
    : I only want to know your opinions about the diference that ActionScript makes when using making sites.I'm asking this because I[m learning graphic designing and I was told that it can make a big diference. However, I would be better if I start learning other programming language like Visual Basic o C first. What do you think?
    :
    Have you ever seen a flash website befor? try cocacola.com. Have you played any flash game before, yes you must have or perhaps you have interacted with a flash movie...
    You can make you graphic design highly interactive wt flash action script. It is almost like Javascript and is (to me) unnecessary to learn any other programming language before lkearning ascript. It would do you good if you know javascript anyway.