Need help!!!!! - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Need help!!!!!

MACKIEAZMACKIEAZ Posts: 5Member
I am studing computer A level. I am in my second year and i have to make a project in pascal. i don't know what to do. Can you give me some ideas on what can i do as i have to write my proposal till 15th October. For me ideas are enough.

Thanks a lot for helping me!!
Good work.

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : I am studing computer A level. I am in my second year and i have to make a project in pascal. i don't know what to do. Can you give me some ideas on what can i do as i have to write my proposal till 15th October. For me ideas are enough.
    :
    : Thanks a lot for helping me!!
    : Good work.
    :
    This is a difficult question to answer, since we don't know how much time you can spend in this project, how well a coder you are, and what kind of things is expected. Here are several ideas, which are often used as learning projects:
    - Financial program for small businesses
    - Scientific program to perform some elaborate calculation (such as a simuation of a certain phenomenon)
    - Client-Server database, possibly with internet access
    - Program to maintain the collection of a music-rental firm
    - Specialized editor for some commonly used data-format (example: javascript or HTML editor)
  • WILLatRedAntWILLatRedAnt Posts: 1Member
    : : I am studing computer A level. I am in my second year and i have to make a project in pascal. i don't know what to do. Can you give me some ideas on what can i do as i have to write my proposal till 15th October. For me ideas are enough.
    : :
    : : Thanks a lot for helping me!!
    : : Good work.
    : :
    : This is a difficult question to answer, since we don't know how much time you can spend in this project, how well a coder you are, and what kind of things is expected. Here are several ideas, which are often used as learning projects:
    : - Financial program for small businesses
    : - Scientific program to perform some elaborate calculation (such as a simuation of a certain phenomenon)
    : - Client-Server database, possibly with internet access
    : - Program to maintain the collection of a music-rental firm
    : - Specialized editor for some commonly used data-format (example: javascript or HTML editor)
    :

Well you could always write a small game... Checkout www.dgdev.tk for some ideas...