Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Need help!!!!!

MACKIEAZMACKIEAZ Posts: 5Member
I am studing computer A level. I am in my second year and i have to make a project in pascal. i don't know what to do. Can you give me some ideas on what can i do as i have to write my proposal till 15th October. For me ideas are enough.

Thanks a lot for helping me!!
Good work.

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : I am studing computer A level. I am in my second year and i have to make a project in pascal. i don't know what to do. Can you give me some ideas on what can i do as i have to write my proposal till 15th October. For me ideas are enough.
    :
    : Thanks a lot for helping me!!
    : Good work.
    :
    This is a difficult question to answer, since we don't know how much time you can spend in this project, how well a coder you are, and what kind of things is expected. Here are several ideas, which are often used as learning projects:
    - Financial program for small businesses
    - Scientific program to perform some elaborate calculation (such as a simuation of a certain phenomenon)
    - Client-Server database, possibly with internet access
    - Program to maintain the collection of a music-rental firm
    - Specialized editor for some commonly used data-format (example: javascript or HTML editor)
  • WILLatRedAntWILLatRedAnt Posts: 1Member
    : : I am studing computer A level. I am in my second year and i have to make a project in pascal. i don't know what to do. Can you give me some ideas on what can i do as i have to write my proposal till 15th October. For me ideas are enough.
    : :
    : : Thanks a lot for helping me!!
    : : Good work.
    : :
    : This is a difficult question to answer, since we don't know how much time you can spend in this project, how well a coder you are, and what kind of things is expected. Here are several ideas, which are often used as learning projects:
    : - Financial program for small businesses
    : - Scientific program to perform some elaborate calculation (such as a simuation of a certain phenomenon)
    : - Client-Server database, possibly with internet access
    : - Program to maintain the collection of a music-rental firm
    : - Specialized editor for some commonly used data-format (example: javascript or HTML editor)
    :

Well you could always write a small game... Checkout www.dgdev.tk for some ideas...