OpenGL 2.0

It has been said on OpenGL.org that OpenGL 2.0 was released this month (September 2004). Where can I download it to begin coding with it in C++? I went to ftp.sgi.com where the OpenGL implementations are supposed to lie, but no success...

Comments

• : It has been said on OpenGL.org that OpenGL 2.0 was released this month (September 2004). Where can I download it to begin coding with it in C++? I went to ftp.sgi.com where the OpenGL implementations are supposed to lie, but no success...
    :

hmm,i dont know where to download the sdk,perhaps OpenGl.org releases something when time has come?Would be interessting what new features come with it,exspecially for opengl-extensions handling and shader-programs.

by the way,im coding from time to time some opengl (v1.1) programs with masm32 and had problems with some of the libs.yes,they had forgot to add some opengl/wgl constants to windows.inc,no problem.but it seems some functions in the libs has wrong parameter-lists (e.g. gluLookAt).i could import the function manually with LoadLibrary/GetProcAdress but this seems not to be the ideal way...