Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

hacking xp password

mcqueenmcqueen Member Posts: 4
hey, i am just wondering, my mate has a laptop that was given to him by his college but there is the admin paswrd on it so he cant do ANYTHING, not even change the taskbar properties, any way, does anybody out there know how to hack this
mcqueen

Comments

• doctor1986doctor1986 Member Posts: 2
    : hey, i am just wondering, my mate has a laptop that was given to him by his college but there is the admin paswrd on it so he cant do ANYTHING, not even change the taskbar properties, any way, does anybody out there know how to hack this
    : mcqueen
    :

yes it is very easy...

you need to crack the LM and NT hash on the Os. all the passwords of WinXP is stored under X:windowsssytem32configSam.sam , you need to crak that file... if you can not boot up pc then you neeed to use live linux systmes such as knoppix or slax and boot it up with them. all you have to do is that, you need to copy the sam file form the dir i have given above and then take it to a bootable windows pc with follpy or a tumb driver and use a software called LC4 or LC5 you need to import the file and the it will crak the prassword.. the cracking presudure might be take a bit long depnding on the sutructure and complication of the password. if you do a full aduit and with numbers and letters it shoudl take about 1-2 days to crack the password.

there are also programs that allows you to boot them up iwth and recovers your password for you...

OR alternavily

you can just swap the sam file with the directory i have givin above and then, try it like that but however you may not be abl eto boot in to windows anymore becus ei havent try this one yet... but i dont see why it should have any problems... try and see...

and run a serach on googl and quate with "cracking sam file" you will get milliouns of methods...

i hope it helps...